This 1920's antique chest of drawers dresser has been reimagined to whimsical life!
Painted in a blend of pink, gray and white. This silhouette of a woman sits in the center of the two large drawers, framed in by added appliques. The top drawer is striped with white, gray and black. The top features a white base with flower motif. The feet, trim and mirror boast their own identity, flaunting a gorgeous pewter finish.
There are three drawers in total; all glides smooth and are quite spacious. New hardware was added replacing the old, outdated knobs. The inside has been polished using wood conditioner to bring to life the wood grain of the drawers.
The mirror is attached at the top and has two bolts that fit into holes on top of the dresser. Note: Using the piece with the mirror off exposes the holes since they are on top of the dresser. To connect the mirror, a wrench and nuts are needed, which will be included in your purchase. Please message with further questions.
Considering its age, this piece is in remarkable condition. It is sturdy with minimal cosmetic defects. The inside is very clean with very few marks from use.
Use in a bedroom, entryway, girls room, bachelorette room, and more!
Dresser measures 49" wide by 35" tall by 22" deep (with mirror piece is 74" tall)
***COVID-19 and Small Business***
Yes, we are still open for online business! As a small business owners (myself with the aid of my husband), we are being extra vigilant, applying the CDC recommended precautions when cleaning and sanitizing furniture, wearing gloves, social distancing, isolating unless we need essentials, and accepting electronic payments only. All pieces are stored in our off-site storage unit upon completion, where they are isolated from any contact with anyone other than us.
Shipping is available! Please note, during this time there may be unavoidable delays in shipping and delivery dates due to the high demand of our shippers, new established state and country regulations and precautions along with changes to approved operational times. Many shippers are now delivering to curbside only for your safety and theirs. For questions, please send us an email: email@example.com
1929 Chest of Drawers
• To calculate shipping, please add your item to cart and input your location.
• Shipping is available in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). For areas outside of this region, please arrange for international shipping.
• PLEASE NOTE: There may be an additional shipping fee for pieces shipped to NYC and surrounding cities. If you would like a quote prior to purchasing, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please allow roughly 3-6 weeks for your item to be shipped. We strive to get your product to your door as fast as possible, however we will wait for the right, reputable carrier to ensure safe delivery.
• We use white gloves shippers, freight, and/or FedEx/UPS. Light assembly may be required. Our shipping method is contingent on the size of your item and the destination. Deliveries sent directly to your location may require assistance from an adult and will be first floor drop-off only.
• If you would like to obtain your own shipping quote, you may visit www.uship.com and input the product information.
• We are not responsible for damage/loss caused in transit. Should damage or loss occur, all claims are to be filed with the carrier.