This gorgeous traditional antique Jacobean sideboard buffet has been creatively enhanced celebrating and highlighting the details that make Jacobean furniture so highly sought after.
Featuring a color palette that can easily be incorporated in a neutral space or space needing a gentle yet refreshing pop of color with flawlessly blended blues, taupe gray, whites, rich browns and accented with whispers of black. This exquisite server has been lightly distressed and heavily sealed with a high-quality water-repellant topcoat for protection from added wear over time. Cosmetically eye-catching with great attention to detail given to the filigree and fine details on this piece, handpainted to perfection, making them pop off of the blended canvas. The original hardware has been given a sleek sophisticated update in a complementary black finish while the soothing blue-toned top has been framed beautifully in a rich brown, matching the swoon-worthy Jacobean style legs and feet.
Boasting ample storage with two large centered drawers and two spacious cabinets on either side for additional hideaway space. This stunning Jacobean antique sideboard buffet server would be an ideal addition in your open dining space or used non-traditionally as a television console or in a large open entryway foyer to welcome your guests.
Measures 66" wide by 37" tall by 20" inches deep
Antique Jacobean Sideboard Buffet
• To calculate shipping, please add your item to cart and input your location.
• Shipping is available in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). For areas outside of this region, please arrange for international shipping.
• Please allow roughly 3-6 weeks for your item to be shipped. We strive to get your product to your door as fast as possible, however we will wait for the right, reputable carrier to ensure safe delivery.
• We use white gloves shippers, freight, and/or FedEx/UPS. Light assembly may be required. Our shipping method is contingent on the size of your item and the destination. Deliveries sent directly to your location may require assistance from an adult and will be first floor drop-off only.
• If you would like to obtain your own shipping quote, you may visit www.uship.com and input the product information.
• We are not responsible for damage/loss caused in transit. Should damage or loss occur, all claims are to be filed with the carrier.