This sweet antique petite server has been redesigned to feature a food safe, charcuterie board top that is perfect for extra counter and cabinet space, hosting guests, serving tapas, and more!
The base is painted in lovely shade of tranquil blue that is suitable for many decor themes. Added to the doors are bow appliques. It is sealed in several coats of satin for easy clean up and lasting durability.
The top has been completely rebuilt using reclaimed wood! Food safe, vegan, all-natural oil based products were used to seal the wood and give the natural color a pinch of amber. The type of oil used will darken over time, further bringing out its gorgeous wood grain. The backsplash was also added during the redesign process.
The inside features one large, spacious cabinet that has been rejuvenated using wood oil. The backside of the doors reveal a beautiful houndstooth pattern in silver. The hardware is new and has been relocated to allow the doors to open with ease and minimal effort. The doors swing open and latch seamlessly.
The piece is very old and is in fantastic shape considering! No stone was left unturned in repairs so that this piece can last another lifetime. It sits on wood casters that are fully functional. The back side is the only side not painted, although it has been polished using wood oil. The backside documents the history of the piece!
Measures 36" wide by 35.75" tall by 18.25" deep
Additional Info on Top
• Food Safe? Yes
• Cutting Surface? No
• Fireproof? No
Use proper care
• Clean with mild soap with non-abrasive.
• Avoid direct contact with heat. It is wood and therefore will warp and ruin the finish.
• Use coasters and/or protective covers when setting anything wet or warm on it (which we don't recommend).
***COVID-19 and Small Business***
Yes, we are still open for online business! As a small business owners (myself with the aid of my husband), we are being extra vigilant, applying the CDC recommended precautions when cleaning and sanitizing furniture, wearing gloves, social distancing, isolating unless we need essentials, and accepting electronic payments only. All pieces are stored in our off-site storage unit upon completion, where they are isolated from any contact with anyone other than us.
Shipping is available! Please note, during this time there may be unavoidable delays in shipping and delivery dates due to the high demand of our shippers, new established state and country regulations and precautions along with changes to approved operational times. Many shippers are now delivering to curbside only for your safety and theirs.
For questions, please send us an email: email@example.com
Charcuterie Board Top Food Safe Antique Server
• To calculate shipping, please add your item to cart and input your location.
• Shipping is available in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). For areas outside of this region, please arrange for international shipping.
• PLEASE NOTE: There may be an additional shipping fee for pieces shipped to NYC and surrounding cities. If you would like a quote prior to purchasing, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please allow roughly 3-6 weeks for your item to be shipped. We strive to get your product to your door as fast as possible, however we will wait for the right, reputable carrier to ensure safe delivery.
• We use white gloves shippers, freight, and/or FedEx/UPS. Light assembly may be required. Our shipping method is contingent on the size of your item and the destination. Deliveries sent directly to your location may require assistance from an adult and will be first floor drop-off only.
• If you would like to obtain your own shipping quote, you may visit www.uship.com and input the product information.
• We are not responsible for damage/loss caused in transit. Should damage or loss occur, all claims are to be filed with the carrier.