**PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!**
Enjoy a fresh, unique way of decor with this fractal Lichtenberg tray!
Handmade, we started with a piece of poplar wood and sent electricity through it, leaving it with distinguished markings burned through the substrate. The inlays are filled with a gorgeous shade of shimmery purple epoxy. The outer edge designs are burned in by hand, giving the tray more character! The board itself has been stained with two tones and sealed with polyurethane to bring out its wood grain. Complimentary hardware and feet have been added for aesthetic appeal and functionality. The bottom has been coated with a wood hardening oil.
• Measurements? 23" x 12 3/8" x 7/8
• Wood type? Poplar (Hard Wood Family)
• Food Safe? Yes, after full cure time
• Cutting Surface? No
• Fireproof? No
• Sealant? Polyurethane on top, Oil Wood Finish on bottom
• Any paint used? No
Use proper care:
• Clean with mild soap with non-abrasive.
• Avoid direct contact with heat. It is wood and therefore will warp and ruin the finish.
• Use coasters and/or protective covers when setting anything wet or warm on it (which we don't recommend).
• Cure time is 30 days from production date. Be gentle until then! Full cure date: Feb 17th, 2020
All sales are final.
Please check your measurements before purchase and follow all care instructions. Please note, this piece is made from solid wood and therefore, may have natural characteristics such as knots and irregular grain.
Are you local and would like to pick up? Please contact us directly for your pickup price. Located in Peoria, AZ.
Fractal Lichtenberg Tray with Purple Epoxy
Shipping is included and available in the contiguous United States. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Item will ship in 1-2 business days.
For shipping to countries outside of the USA, please contact us directly for your personalized shipping quote.