This sweet Jacobean server is just the right size to compliment that space you've been needing something for, and just the right color to make a bold statement without being overwhelming!
Painted in a gorgeous shade of light pink; mauve. The chunky base is painted in a non-yellow shade of off-white. The top has been freshly stained in Espresso. Sealed in satin.
The doors swing wide open revealing a spacious cabinet. The inside has been thoroughly cleaned and rejuventated using wood conditioner.
This piece would be fabulous in many ways, from a server or buffet, TV stand, accent table, foyer, entryway, and more! The possibilities are endless.
Measures 46" wide by 35" tall by 20" deep
***COVID-19 and Small Business***
Yes, we are still open for online business! As a small business owners (myself with the aid of my husband), we are being extra vigilant, applying the CDC recommended precautions when cleaning and sanitizing furniture, wearing gloves, social distancing, isolating unless we need essentials, and accepting electronic payments only. All pieces are stored in our off-site storage unit upon completion, where they are isolated from any contact with anyone other than us.
Shipping is available! Please note, during this time there may be unavoidable delays in shipping and delivery dates due to the high demand of our shippers, new established state and country regulations and precautions along with changes to approved operational times. Many shippers are now delivering to curbside only for your safety and theirs. For questions, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To calculate shipping, please add your item to cart and input your location.
• Shipping is available in the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). For areas outside of this region, please arrange for international shipping.
• PLEASE NOTE: There may be an additional shipping fee for pieces shipped to NYC and surrounding cities. If you would like a quote prior to purchasing, please contact us. Email: email@example.com
• Please allow roughly 3-6 weeks for your item to be shipped. We strive to get your product to your door as fast as possible, however we will wait for the right, reputable carrier to ensure safe delivery.
• We use white gloves shippers, freight, and/or FedEx/UPS. Light assembly may be required. Our shipping method is contingent on the size of your item and the destination. Deliveries sent directly to your location may require assistance from an adult and will be first floor drop-off only.
• If you would like to obtain your own shipping quote, you may visit www.uship.com and input the product information.
• We are not responsible for damage/loss caused in transit. Should damage or loss occur, all claims are to be filed with the carrier.