**PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!**
Handmade, we started with a piece of poplar wood and created grooves to pour epoxy into. The inlays are filled with white epoxy and clear in the center. The center stripe has a layer of gold with subtle bling! The board itself is two toned with natural wood on the outside and stained wood in the center. Sealed with polyurethane to bring out its wood grain. Complimentary hardware and feet have been added for aesthetic appeal and functionality. The bottom has been coated with a wood hardening oil.
• Measurements? 22 3/4" x 12 3/8" x 7/8
• Wood type? Poplar (Hard Wood Family)
• Food Safe? Yes, after full cure time
• Cutting Surface? No
• Fireproof? No
• Sealant? Polyurethane on top, Oil Wood Finish on bottom
• Any paint used? Yes. Gold paint underneath epoxy in the center.
Use proper care:
• Clean with mild soap with non-abrasive.
• Avoid direct contact with heat. It is wood and therefore will warp and ruin the finish.
• Use coasters and/or protective covers when setting anything wet or warm on it (which we don't recommend).
• Cure time is 30 days from production date. Be gentle until then! Full cure date: Feb 17th, 2020
All sales are final.
Please check your measurements before purchase and follow all care instructions. Please note, this piece is made from solid wood and therefore, may have natural characteristics such as knots and irregular grain.
Are you local and would like to pick up? Please contact us directly for your pickup price. Located in Peoria, AZ.
Tuxedo Striped Decorative Epoxy Tray
Shipping is included and available in the contiguous United States. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Item will ship in 1-2 business days.
For shipping to countries outside of the USA, please contact us directly for your personalized shipping quote.